Cromer Golf Links & Golf Pavilion C.Pre 1913 published in Jarrolds' Series No.2035, Cromer East Anglia Coat of Arms.
Founded in 1888 the Club attained immediate status through the patronage of the Prince of Wales, later to become King Edward the VII. Tom Morris laid out the original 9 hole course & made preparations for the later 18 Hole Links. This card in Very Good + condition with some very light foxing to the reverse, posted in 1913. Ref.2330