Cromer Golf Links, Original Club House & Lighthouse C.pre 1913 published in  Rounce & Wortley's Series, Cromer. A sepia style early postcard in Fine posted condition, published pre 1913. In 1888 Tom Morris was invited to advise the Club on changes to the Links which would make it the finest of its kind & prepare the way for a later 18 hole course, this did not start until 1911 with Harry Shapland Colt being the Course Architect, at the same time work would start on a New Club House, making the course more accessible to all.   Ref.1944                                                                                                                                           

Cromer Golf Links & Lighthouse Ref.1944 C.1913

£8.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart