Published in Brown's Series, number 85779. This card is in very good + condition & was postally used in 1907. Founded in 1890, Crawford was originally an 18 Hole course, but after WW2 it was reduced to 9 holes, probably due to a lack of members following the War. By 1951 it had disappeared.
Crawford, Lanark.On The Golf Course.Ref 262 C.1907
- Catalogue Ref: 257