Cramond Brig Golf Club House C.pre 1916 published on a John McCulloch Caledonia Series PC for Brown, Cramond Brig Post Office, No1983There is a stamp on the reverse which say passed by Censor which apparently means any secret text has been removed. Cramond Brig was Instituted in 1908 & an 18 hole course laid out by R.B.Martin & Patrick, named Cramond Golf Club, at the 1st general meeting on the 12th of March 1908 the name was changed to Cramond Brig Golf Club. The image on this card appears to be the original Clb House with an extension, this would have been less than 8 years from the Club opening. A very Rare card with light creases at the bottom corners.                                                             Ref.604

Cramond Brig Golf Club House ref.604 C.pre 1914

£124.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart