Cowdenbeath Golf Club C.Pre 1914. There is no publisher name on this card, which is in Fine/Near Mint unused condition. The Club was founded in 1888 & by 1896 the Club was looking for more suitable land for a new course, they finally settled for land at Cowdenend on the Farms of Cuttlehill  & Mains Beath, where the Club was reformed. It appears they switched grounds A few times in the early years, see the golfsmissinglinks website. However, the Club did survive until after WW2, but finally closed in the early 50s. The Club again reformed in the 1990s. A RARE postcard from the original Golf Club.                                                       Ref.2421

Cowdenbeath Golf Pavilion Ref.2421 C.Pre 1914

£25.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart