Published by W.T.Mollinson,photo publisher,Alexandria.This RARE card is in Near Fine condition,posted in 1907.Cardross was Founded in 1985 so this is an early image in its History.Founded in 1895 the original 6 Hole course was situated between the Helensburgh road & the Railway Willie Fernie designed a new 18 hole course in 1904 & this would have been the New Clubhouse,just 3 years old.James Braid carried out some alterations to the New course in 1921.A RARE card.

Cardross Golf House C.1907 Ref 1439

£34.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart