Published by B & D.London E.C. in their Kromo Series number T.21617 & posted in 1907 from Chislehurst to Shepherds Bush.
Camden Place was built in 1717 & once the home of the Exiled Napoleon the 3rd and his family, in the 1870s. Today it is the magnificent Club House of Chislehurst Golf Club, which it has been since the Foundation of the Club in 1894. This real photographic Postcard is in Very Good condition, with some corner wear as the scan shows.
                                                                                      Ref.960

Chislehurst Golf Club.Ref.960 C.1907

£4.99Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart