Burntisland Golf Club House C.1908 published by Davidson & Son, Kirkcaldy, Fife, in their Ideal Series, number 118732, with their trademark triangle. History tells us Golf has been played at Burntisland since 1797, some even say 1688, however, the 1896 Course layout was designed by Willie Park Jnr. &

later updated by James Braid. The card is in near Fine condition, posted in 1908. The Club is officially recognised as the 10th Oldest in the World.                                          Ref.618


Burntisland Golf House Ref.618 C.1908