Burnham Golf Links & Club House C.ea 1900s published 

locally by C.Sheppard, College St., Burnham, No.2443, the card is in Fine unposted condition, addressed to Cornwall but not posted. The image shows the original Club House, dating from 1891, it is possible the green visible on this card is the 9th & last hole as it was some time before the course was extended to 18 holes. Burnham is one of Britains Finest Links Courses, originally laid out by Charles Gibson, the Royal North Devon Professional. The Club was founded in 1890.                                                                                                           Ref.1553a

                                                                                         

 

 

Burnham Golf Links & Club House Ref.1553a

£12.95Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart