Published in Valentine Series,Negative Number 43245,the card,which is in Very Good+ collectable condition,shows Barnton Station with its Horse drawn Carriages & the Burgess Golf Club House to the left.
There is some very light corner wear which could probably be expected after 104 years.The Royal Burgess Golfing Society was instituted  in 1735 playing its Golf over Bruntsfield Links in its early days before
moveing to Musseburgh in 1874,by the 1890 Musselburgh was becoming very congested also,which prompted the move to Barnton.

Burgess Golf Club House C.1912 Ref 1409

£150.00Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart