Published by W.M.Richie & Sons in their Reliable Series without a number, which is rare in itself. The Club, known as Blackhill, was the Glasgow Golf Club, changing its on name on moving to Killermont. Blackhill continued as a public course from June 1904 until the 1930s when the land was needed for housing development. The card is in Fine to Near Mint condition with excellent corners. Very RARE in this condition. (Ref 185)
                                                      

Blackhill Golf Course,Glasgow (Ref 185) C.1905-10

£35.00Price

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart