Biggar Golf Pavilion C.1920s published by Valentine for T.Jackson,Stationer,Biggar,Negative number 86801 which dates from the 1920s.Biggar Golf Club was Founded in 1895,the original course was known as "Langlees" was at the Home of Lord & Lady Clydesmuir.In 1901 a new course was laid out at Heavyside,with the Club occupying the site for just 6 years until their Final move in 1907/08 when a Bazaar was held to raise £1000.00 for another course & car park facility,with the course being opened by Old Tom Morris,the image shows the Pavilion built on this site which was typical of the period,it was finally demolished in the early 1970s to make way for a New Pavilion & extended Car Park.a scarce card.

                                                                     Ref.1958a

Biggar Golf Pavilion C.Ea 1900s Ref.1958

£17.95Price