An Original Vintage postcard of Appleby Golf Course,with the pavilion

in the distance,a sepia card,published by J.Whithead & Sons Series,

Appleby.This sepia shows Golfers on a green with Lady spectators

observing events.Appleby is a Moorland course,Golf was played at Appleby firstly in 1894,in 1903 the Club was reformed when it moved

to Brackenber Moor where it located still.Willie Fernie designed the 

course as he did many others around the area.                   Ref.1463

SOLD>Ref.1463.Appleby Golf Course Ref.1463 C.1912-14

    . Proudly created with Wix.com

    Cart
    Cart
    Cart