Ref.2596 Southwold Golf Club Pavilion C.pre 1914 Valentine series negative number 77258 dates 1900-14 Fine posted condition, date unclear but pre 1914.
Ref.2440a Mullion Golf Club House, C.pre 1913 published in Valentine Souvenir series dating about 1905. The card is in Very Good + condition posted from Mullion which is on the Lizard Peninsula.
Ref.2226a Tain Golf Course, Highland region C.1910-14 published by Davidson & Son, Kirkcaldy, Photogravure Series in Very Good condition. The Club was founded in 1890 & the course design by Old Tom Morris. Note Sheep grazing.
Ref.1172 Carnoustie Golf Links C.1905-10 published by Wm. Richie &Sons in their Reliable Series Number 1182 in absolute MINT unposted condition, the following 3 cards listed are all from the same set.
Ref.1173 Troon Ladies Golf Club House C.1905-10 published by Wm. Richie & Sons in their Reliable Series No.R.2131again this card is in absolute MINT unposted condition. Troon was founded in 1878 & the Course design was by Willie Fernie.
Ref.1174 North Berwick West Links C.1905-10 the 1st Tee with the Town in the background, published by Wm. Richie & Sons in their Reliable Series No.702/13 in Near Mint unposted condition.
Ref.2809 James Braid v Arnaud Massy Golf Challenge Match at Deal C.1909 published by Boots Cash Chemists, Real Photographic Series, after Winning the British "Open" in 1907 Arnaud Massy embarked on a Tour of both Europe & America playing exhibition Matches against various opponents.
Ref. 2747 H.R.H. Prince of Wales Playing a Match at Barrow Golf Club C.1920 /30s? published by "Sankey" High Speed Machine. Real Photo, surface mark to front otherwise Nr. Fine unposted condition.
Ref. Elie & Earlsferry Golf Links C.1905-10 published by Wm. Richie & Sons in their Reliable Series No. R.1902 yet again in Mint unposted condition, it appears this one is more difficult to locate than others from the Set. The Club is listed in the Golfers Handbook under Golf House Club which it is now known as.
Ref.2597 Leatherhead Golf Club House C.ea 1900 published by E. Batten, Bookseller, Stationer, & Co. The Club was founded in 1903